Everyone agrees o that All Blacks great Ma’a Nonu is the one of the toughest opponent to play
39-year-old who had incredible career is named as one of the most feared player to play. Some of these moments are from his very young age where nonu could not control his anger, because of that he received many yellow and red cards in his career.
Nonu as an All Black has 103 caps to his name. He has played 126 games for the Hurricanes, 61 for Wellington and 39 for the Blues. His overseas connections have seen him playing for the Black Rams in Japan, Toulon on 93 occasions in France, and the San Diego Legion.
few weeks ago we have made video which shows you how aggressive and dominant was he.
- Tom Youngs reveals emotional final team talk to Leicester Tigers teammates
- John Afoa is leaving Bristol for France
- Ellis Genge smashes opponent then delivers brutal insult
- Rassie Erasmus reveals 3 point plan to save rugby￼
- New Zealand great set to retire