The former Wallabies and Brumbies scrum-half George Gregan selects a team of the best he played with and against for Fox Sports.
George Gregan, who made 139 Test appearances for Australia and is widely regarded as the greatest scrumhalf of all time, put together his greatest-ever World XV.
Watch Also: Aled Davies Illegal hit on Faf De Klerk
Two Springboks, Os du Randt and Schalk Burger, were selected in Gregan’s lineup, while there are five All Blacks and four Wallabies.
- Tom Youngs reveals emotional final team talk to Leicester Tigers teammates
- John Afoa is leaving Bristol for France
- Ellis Genge smashes opponent then delivers brutal insult
- Rassie Erasmus reveals 3 point plan to save rugby￼
- New Zealand great set to retire
Argentina, England, Ireland and Wales all have one representative each.
Gregan’s World XV – 15 Christian Cullen, 14 Ben Smith, 13 Brian O’Driscoll, 12 Tim Horan, 11 Joe Roff, 10 Dan Carter, 9 Rob Howley, 8 Zinzan Brooke, 7 George Smith, 6 Schalk Burger, 5 Martin Johnson, 4 John Eales, 3 Olo Brown, 2 Agustin Creevy, 1 Os du Randt.